Regulatory intelligence sources for pharma professionals
reg-info.com is a collection of regulatory information sources providing links to websites with information relating to regulatory affairs and the regulation and development of medicines.
In preparing regulatory strategy, including for regulatory submissions, it is essential to know where to find key regulatory guidance and regulatory intelligence sources to facilitate regulatory learning.
News updates from the EMA and FDA
Below are updates from EMA's and FDA's news feeds, showing some of the most recent items published. These feeds provide links to information on the EMA's and FDA's websites.
- Drug Trial Snapshot: GAMIFANT 1st June 2020 FDA
- Drug Shortages | Additional News and Information 1st June 2020 FDA
- What's New Related to Drugs 1st June 2020 FDA
- Development Considerations of Antimicrobial Drugs for the Treatment of Gonorrhea - 08/21/2020 - 08/21/2020 1st June 2020 FDA
- Seindni Co., Ltd. - 533363 - 12/05/2017 1st June 2020 Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee Roster 1st June 2020 FDA
- Competitive Generic Therapy Approvals 1st June 2020 FDA
- Clinical Trial Conduct During the COVID-19 Pandemic 1st June 2020 FDA
- Drug Trials Snapshots: RETEVMO 1st June 2020 FDA
- FDA approves ramucirumab plus erlotinib for first-line metastatic NSCLC 1st June 2020 FDA
- FDA approves atezolizumab plus bevacizumab for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma 1st June 2020 FDA
- FDA’s MyStudies Application (App) Technical Background 1st June 2020 FDA